ocba - Re: [ocba] Fwd: [sms-staff] Know any beekeepers?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Brian Fee <fee436 AT att.net>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Fwd: [sms-staff] Know any beekeepers?
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 09:57:03 -0700

Hi,
     My son, John, and I did a presentation at Global Connections for several years.  We brought hive tools, an empty hive, frames, items that bees help us produce and honey from various plants for people to taste.  In the past we did not have any honey to sell.  I'd be happy to help out again and if anyone with honey to sell wants to come too, that would be great.
Lanette Fee
fee436 AT att.net