ocba - Re: [ocba] Problems with Apiguard

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Just Bee <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: "Starks, Walter" <Walter.Starks AT facilities.unc.edu>
  • Cc: CCBAListserve <chathambeekeepers AT lists.ncsu.edu>, Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Problems with Apiguard
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2014 15:50:34 -0400

Hi Walt

Yes it can be trick but I think you may have gotten a faulty group.

I like to pre open the edge just a tad before going in so it's easier to
open. I shod just pull the pack foil open and may integrate with the "cup".
It's there when I need it later.

Wearing bee gloves to open isn't helping either and is hard for anyone.
Marty

Sent from my iPhone