ocba - [ocba] OCBA Announcements from August Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] OCBA Announcements from August Meeting
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 09:47:27 -0400

1. The Sate Fair is coming up. If you are interested in helping with OCBA's booth, contact Mary Leonardi (mleonardi AT hotmail.com).
2. NC now has a honey certification program in place. The application for certifying your honey is available on the state website (ncsba.org).
3. We will be moving the hives from the church.
4. We are submitting a proposal to place a live hive in our pollinator garden at the Dickson House.
5. In conjunction with the Durham club, we have asked the state association to consider us for the 2016 NCSBA summer meeting.
6. Another thank you to David Bailey for supplying a cold knifeĀ for our extractor equipment.
7. OCBA will have a booth at the Farm to Table event for 4th graders in Orange County on October 2 and 3rd.

  • [ocba] OCBA Announcements from August Meeting, Chris Apple, 09/05/2014