ocba - [ocba] queen for sale!

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Nancy <enos27231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] queen for sale!
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 14:17:19 -0400

After Lewis Cauble (better known as "The Cedar Grove Bee Whisperer") reviewed the hives of my bee mentor this morning (Saturday), he believed one would not make it over the winter.

This second hive was created from a split that happened earlier this spring. The first queen didn't do well, and so we just replaced her about a month ago.

So, we have a frisky queen for sale for the bargain price of $10. We have a nice little package for her to travel in. You find and catch. This bee lives between Cedar Grove and Hillsborough. Please email me at enos27231 at gmail.com if you are interested.

Thanks!
Nancy

  • [ocba] queen for sale!, Nancy, 08/30/2014