ocba - [ocba] Wax to sell

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Jerome Schiro <jerome.schiro AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Wax to sell
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 17:42:44 -0400

Hello everyone.  If anyone has any extra filtered wax that you would like to sell, a friend of mine is interested in a supply for various lip balms that she makes.  I've sold her mine at $6/lb  (same as Brushy lists in their catalog) that I obtain from the cappings using a homemade solar melter.

If you're interested, reply to me directly and I will share her contact information.

Thanks,

-Jerome Schiro

  • [ocba] Wax to sell, Jerome Schiro, 07/24/2014