ocba - [ocba] Hive equipment for sale

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Robin Holmes <whatbirdsplungethrough AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Ocba <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Hive equipment for sale
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 08:40:15 -0400

Thanks so much for the great advice and support over the last couple of years
OCBA! We are moving out of state.
My hive swarmed and I then had laying workers so this hive does not come with
bees. I have 2 8-frame deeps and 1 medium with mostly-drawn comb, screened
bottom board, top feeder, inner cover and flat aluminum-topped lid. The deeps
are painted white and one box has some damage which should be visible in the
photos. This happened recently after the bees had dwindled so I didn't bother
to fix it. I also have a tall smoker.
$100 OBO

Thanks!

JPEG image

JPEG image

  • [ocba] Hive equipment for sale, Robin Holmes, 07/20/2014