ocba - [ocba] looking for a bee keeper named Richard from Chatham.

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Nina Mcphaul <ninafargis AT gmail.com>
  • To: Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] looking for a bee keeper named Richard from Chatham.
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 16:09:49 -0400

HI Richard,

This is Nina McPhaul. Remember us? You helped us go into our hive a month or so ago. We live on Winter Drive in Chapel Hill . I work at Merritt's Store & your very nice wife came in to sell us honey?

Anyway, we lost your cell #. Please send it or give me a call @ 919-923-6787.

Thanks,

Nina & John McPhaul

  • [ocba] looking for a bee keeper named Richard from Chatham., Nina Mcphaul, 07/03/2014