ocba - [ocba] Nucs for sale

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: David Eckert <daveckert AT gmail.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Nucs for sale
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 21:11:36 -0400

Hi Everyone,

I've got 3 five frame nucs (and possibly a couple more) that I'd like to sell if anyone is interested.  I was using them to bank some queens while I was requeening a number of my hives to upgrade the genetic stock in my apiary.  I'm satisfied that the new queens have been accepted and am ready to part with them if anyone is interested.  I'm asking $110 with frame exchange or $125 without.

Let me know if you're interested.
David

  • [ocba] Nucs for sale, David Eckert, 06/30/2014