ocba - [ocba] old bee boxes available

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Catherine Wright <catherine.wright AT gmail.com>
  • To: Orange County Beekeepers Association <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] old bee boxes available
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 14:55:02 -0400

Hi, we have a bunch of old bee boxes that we'd like to rehome if anyone is interested.

They were given to us by a friend who decided not to go into beekeeping. This friend got them from a mutual friend several years ago whose beekeeping father had passed away. I don't know how long the boxes have been unused. I do know they were stored out in the open at my friend's house. We were interested in getting them fumigated, but the state machine still is inoperable and we don't have space to store them adequately.

Among the materials are:

5 shallows
3 mediums
2 deeps
queen excluder
inner cover
telescoping top
2 top feeders (floats may be missing)
some frames

We are in the Cornwallis Hills neighborhood in Hillsborough, between the interstates. If you'd like to pick up any of the equipment, call or email me and I'll send you an exact address.

Thanks,

Catherine
919.644.2783

  • [ocba] old bee boxes available, Catherine Wright, 06/29/2014