ocba - [ocba] Requesting help inspecting hive / Cedar Grove

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: SALLY HOWARD <sallyhoward AT centurylink.net>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Requesting help inspecting hive / Cedar Grove
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 14:12:01 -0400 (EDT)

Hello my name is Sally. Originally from UK, I relocated to NC last fall. I am just in process of joining OCBA and this year I started two hives in Cedar Grove from two ' Nucs' I live north of Hillsborough near Lake Orange and I keep the hives at a hobby farm in Cedar Grove, just near the intersection of Carr Store Road and Effland Cedar Grove Rd.
I am wondering if anyone in OCBA would be kind enough to help me inspect my hives! maybe this weekend? I feel I need someone with experience to guide me a bit. I would be very grateful. Have beautiful XX free range brown eggs to offer as a " thank you"
Cheers Sally

  • [ocba] Requesting help inspecting hive / Cedar Grove, SALLY HOWARD, 06/20/2014