ocba - Re: [ocba] Carrboro Farmers market vendor

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Just Bee <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: Our Email <kellykevincarlson AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Carrboro Farmers market vendor
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 16:31:39 -0400

Hello Molly,

I'm not sure if you are looking for Charles or I. Both are CFM vendors.

His contact info is here:
http://www.carrborofarmersmarket.com/littleflyingcowshoney.shtml

I think he is only there on Saturdays but it's hit or mis. He might be there
now for the wed market. It's from 3-6. His emailing ability is very limited
so I'd go ASAP and again on sat.

For me we are sold out til June.

You should check in with Baileys Bee Supply for local honey. Vintage Bee is a
hiney repacking company...not local honey. Check in with David or Dick and
they can help you. I think they sale honey from OCBA members.

I hope that helps!

Marty
Just Bee

Sent from my iPhone