ocba - Re: [ocba] Observation hive?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Brian Fee <fee436 AT att.net>
  • To: "dale AT ferncreekillustrations.com" <dale AT ferncreekillustrations.com>, "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Observation hive?
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 10:17:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dale,
     I have one I have been meaning to donate to the club and I just haven't made it to a meeting to deliver it.  It's not fancy, but if you want to come and get it for your event, I would like the club to have it.  Drop me a line and we can arrange a meeting place or a time when you can come by my house.
Lanette Fee