ocba - [ocba] A Honey of a Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Chris Apple <chrisapple1231 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] A Honey of a Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 08:33:35 -0400

OCBA's May meeting will be at 7PM on Thursday, May 8th, at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Hillsborough. ( uuchnc.org ) Nancy Ruppert, one of NC's bee inspectors, will take the podium to share with us all she knows about harvesting and extracting honey. Ah, yes, "The Sweet Return" should help us all focus on why we are working so hard to keep our bees from swarming.

  • [ocba] A Honey of a Meeting, Chris Apple, 04/28/2014