ocba - Re: [ocba] Rev. Langstroth to Speak at OCBA Meeting!

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Rex L. Williams, Jr." <rexwilliams.03 AT gmail.com>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Rev. Langstroth to Speak at OCBA Meeting!
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 12:43:31 -0400

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to make another announcement regarding this week’s meeting.  On Friday, I gave a presentation as part of an event held by Counter Culture Coffee, a coffee distributor in Durham.  They were very pleased and had several questions.  I invited any that were interested in more information about the local beekeeping community to attend our meeting this week.  I think it is highly likely that we will have some enthusiastic visitors from this company.  Some of them mentioned an interest in finding sources for local honey.  So, no promises, but there may be some people ready to buy some surplus if anyone has honey or other products available on Thursday.

Just a heads up.

Rex