ocba - [ocba] Hillsborough Farmers Market Applications 2014

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: <darin AT ramblerillfarm.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Hillsborough Farmers Market Applications 2014
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 05:55:50 -0700

Hi all,
    Hope you fare well as the season warms and we see what bees we have going into Spring.

Any bee keepers with an excess of honey to sell and willing to take a crack at a farmers market looking for a honey/bee products vendor for the season?  See below. Other vendor applications welcomed too.

Darin Knapp
HFM Leadership Team

The Hillsborough Farmers Market's new and returning vendor applications will close on March 1.   See details at the HFM website.  www.hillsboroughfarmersmarket.orgHillsborough Farmers Market Leadership Team

About Us
The Hillsborough Farmers Market is a 28-year-old public service, non-for-profit organization whose primary mission is to encourage, support, and promote the entrepreneurial efforts of local independent, and small scale farmers, bakers, and crafters seeking to sell their products directly to the consumer and operating independently from large corporate or factory farms/businesses.  Inherent in this mission is serving the community and the consumer who benefit from the availability of these vendors' products.  Additional goals are to educate the consumer about the many benefits to the individual, the community, and the environment of buying fresh, locally produced food, to provide a venue for other local non-profit organizations and local musicians and to enhance and enrich the community and culture of the town of Hillsborough and surrounding communities.

Location
The HFM is located in Hillsborough, NC in the Home Depot parking lot at Hampton Point Blvd and Rt 86 near the intersection with I-85.

  • [ocba] Hillsborough Farmers Market Applications 2014, darin, 02/10/2014