ocba - [ocba] Bee School - Cancelled tonight / Saturday Field Day - Postponed

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Bee School - Cancelled tonight / Saturday Field Day - Postponed
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 10:00:08 -0500

The weather is working against us. There is more snow coming so we are canceling bee school again tonight. We will try again next week. I have arranged to extend our stay at the church another week so we will be able to make everything up.

We are also postponing the equipment field day this weekend. I will work with Lewis to schedule another Saturday and will let everyone know once that is set.

Stay warm and safe.

~Todd

  • [ocba] Bee School - Cancelled tonight / Saturday Field Day - Postponed, Todd Walker, 01/28/2014