ocba - [ocba] Fwd: January OCBA Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: January OCBA Meeting
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 13:48:07 -0500

Please join us for the first OCBA meeting of the new year this Thursday, January 9th, at 7:00 PM. The meeting will be held at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Hillsborough, 1710 Old NC 10. Please feel free to join other beekeepers for dinner around 5:30 at Vinny's Restaurant (located in Churton Grove Center on Highway 70).

We are kicking off 2014 with an interesting and informative presentation by Inge Kautzmann entitled "Healing with Honey". Inge is currently vice-president of Person County Beekeeper's Association and has a great deal of experience with the healing aspects of the different products from our hives.

We look forward to seeing you!!!

thanks
Chris

Geneva Green
919 475 7668
7211 Wilkerson Road
Cedar Grove, NC 27231
gggreen AT mindspring.com

  • [ocba] Fwd: January OCBA Meeting, Geneva, 01/08/2014