ocba - [ocba] New research on old suspect

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] New research on old suspect
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 21:33:47 -0500

Hey,

I just saw this not so cool video about a  2 years of research conducted on bees ability to find home. SO SO little cameras on bees and tracking pins.

Validates old assumptions. Hopefully we can get this situation under control bee for its to late. 40 years of bee research into bee communication.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nVUsv2jH3c

cheers,
marty

  • [ocba] New research on old suspect, Marty Hanks, 11/28/2013