ocba - [ocba] VHS Italian queen available

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Adrian I <adriani152 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] VHS Italian queen available
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 17:58:49 -0500

I have a queen available if someone needs one. I just got her Saturday thinking that I need one for one of my hives (did a split in September because they were getting ready to sworm), but when I opened up my hive I've noticed that I had some caped brood and larvae,So she needs a new home. If you guys need one let me know.
Thank you
Adrian

  • [ocba] VHS Italian queen available, Adrian I, 11/19/2013