ocba - [ocba] October Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] October Meeting
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 08:38:51 -0400

Hi
So our next meeting will be Thursday October 10th at 7pm at the Unitarian Universalist congregation of Hillsborough, 1710 Old Nc 10. Our speaker will be retired State Inspector, Bill Sheppard who will share with us tall tales of beekeeping. It should be a delightful evening. I will be out of town but Lewis and Todd will take care of things. If folks want to share dinner beforehand, you are welcome to meet at Vinny's on Hwy 70 bypass at 5:30. I will miss you all
Geneva

ps. Posters are being printed for the State Fair as we speak and we have many beeswax products to display, thanks to everyone who came out to the wax workshop. Please remember to contact Mary with your fair entries.

Geneva Green
919 475 7668
7211 Wilkerson Road
Cedar Grove, NC 27231
gggreen AT mindspring.com

  • [ocba] October Meeting, Geneva, 10/04/2013