ocba - [ocba] wax workshop

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] wax workshop
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 07:14:06 -0400

Hi
Thanks for all the well wishes for Lewis; he is feeling better. We will meet this Saturday at 10 am at Lew's Shop, which is where the KindBerries, pick your own blueberry place is, 8411 Hwy. 86 North. Please bring any molds you would like to fill. We will make some candles, some hand creams and lip balms and some wax novelties.
thanks
Geneva

Geneva Green
919 475 7668
7211 Wilkerson Road
Cedar Grove, NC 27231
gggreen AT mindspring.com

  • [ocba] wax workshop, Geneva, 09/17/2013