ocba - [ocba] Bees attack dog...still questions

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Just Bee <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: "NaturalBeesinNC AT yahoogroups.com" <NaturalBeesinNC AT yahoogroups.com>, "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Bees attack dog...still questions
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 18:36:51 -0400

Hey all,

Here is something we need to follow and learn from so not to repeat!

I'm still not sure how Jeff is at fault or what this statement means?

“I’m just truly sorry about the whole situation,” Lee said. “If I knew there was a dog there, I would have moved the bees differently.”

How do you move bees away from a location in a way that then triggers an attack? Mid day removal?

Weird and sad all around.

Marty