ocba - [ocba] Just going to far!

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Just Bee <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Just going to far!
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 16:52:36 -0400

This is an image sent from the UK!

Wow...this kind of thinking by Bayer just reinforces what I've been saying
for years! They are out of touch and just don't get it!

What a horrible product and even worse...horrible marketing! I guess they
think we are all idiots!

If you have bees..this should be upsetting to you. This brain child from the
same company who says their products do not hurt bees, but yet are dropping
millions on a new facility, going on a bus tour in the "corn" belt (?) and
are now looking at ways to change the way corn is planted because new
research-findings are showing that the talc powder delivery system is rubbing
of the neonics and getting air born.

So if they KNOW the talc powered is a bad thing and they want to change the
entire US corn planting system Then WHY is it hard for folks to make a leap
of common sense that this junk kills bees when IN the plant...it's intended
application.

Just disgusting all around!
Marty

JPEG image

Sent from my iPhone

  • [ocba] Just going to far!, Just Bee, 06/27/2013