ocba - [ocba] Newspaper article

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Gayle Young" <ngayle.young AT frontier.com>
  • To: "Orange County, NC Beekeepers" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Newspaper article
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 13:38:16 -0400

Nice coverage in the N&O today (Tuesday) on Vintage Bee/Busy Bee. Some of you may be wondering what's happening with Jack Tapp and family and the business and the article speaks to that. Congratulations to the Tapps for promoting the honey products and taking them far beyond our area. Looks like they are very successful and I certainly am proud of them!

  • [ocba] Newspaper article, Gayle Young, 06/04/2013