ocba - [ocba] May Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] May Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 15:48:44 -0400

Hi!
Our May meeting will be this Thursday the 9th at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Hillsborough at 1710 Old NC 10 at the corner of Lawrence Road.  We will meet at 7 pm to hear Don Hopkins, who instead of sharing his great knowledge of pests and diseases, will instead be talking about photographing bees.  This should be a fun topic and hopefully we will have time to share about our strange spring and the winter losses of 2013.  I hope to go into the demo hives around 4:45 at the church. We will then meet at Vinny's, which is less the 5 minutes from UUCH.  It is in the Churton Grove shopping center just north of where 70 bypass crosses St. Mary's.     See you then!
Geneva Green
919 475 7668
7211 Wilkerson Road
Cedar Grove, NC 27231

  • [ocba] May Meeting, Geneva, 05/06/2013