ocba - [ocba] New article

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Just Bee <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>, NaturalBeesinNC AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [ocba] New article
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 20:37:34 -0400

Here is an interesting read. Doesn't cover sugar being fed, but something to
keep track of. Maybe a bit over reaching...to new to know for sure.

http://m.phys.org/news/2013-04-high-fructose-corn-syrup-tied-worldwide.html

I still believe that HFCS would have traces of other compounds in it. GMO
corn doused with round up or other fun stuff. If its in the plant how do
they "get it out" while making the corn syrup. If its not and there are small
traces then I feel it's a repeat exposure that's not being accounted for. So
much to read...so little time.

Marty