ocba - [ocba] April Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] April Meeting
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 17:32:11 -0400

Hi!
Our April meeting will be this Thursday the 11th at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Hillsborough at 1710 Old NC 10 at the corner of Lawrence Road. We will meet at 7 pm to hear our own Chris Richmond, discussing the pertinent subject of swarm collection and colony removal from structures. If your bees did not swarm today, you will need to hear what he has to say. We will meet before hand at Vinny's, which is less the 5 minutes from UUCH. It is in the Churton Grove shopping center just north of where 70 bypass crosses St. Mary's. When leaving dinner just go south on 70 bypass and right at the light onto Lawrence and it will take you straight to UUCH. See you then!
Geneva Green
919 475 7668
7211 Wilkerson Road
Cedar Grove, NC 27231