ocba - [ocba] EPA being served

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>, NaturalBeesinNC AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [ocba] EPA being served
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2013 15:26:26 -0400

Howdy,

I guess it was inevitable that this would have to happen. Millions of signatures urging them to take action on behalf of the beekeepers and years of delay to get real science to evaluate the true effect on our bees. I hope this will wake some folks up! You know its getting REAL when commercial beekeepers are joining in!

Commercial Beekeeper and plaintiff Steve Ellis: "It’s time for EPA to recognize the value of bees to our food system and agricultural economy.”

I'm still digging through the reports, but it does look like there claims for low hive counts at this years Almond fields are correct. More to come later on.

http://www.panna.org/blog/bees-need-help-now-time-ante?utm_source=fb&utm_medium=socmed&utm_content=food&utm_campaign=bees

Cheers,
Marty Hanks
Just Bee Apiary

  • [ocba] EPA being served, Marty Hanks, 03/22/2013