ocba - [ocba] Location of my first hives

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Janet Weinberg <janetweinberg AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Orange Beekeepers <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Location of my first hives
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 15:09:22 -0700 (PDT)

I have almost decided where I want to place my two hives.  It suits all the suggested criteria but one I suspect.  Could I place them near my pond.  Would that cause dampness?  It is sunny and facing south with woods all around behind this location.  Thanks.
Janet Weinberg

  • [ocba] Location of my first hives, Janet Weinberg, 03/10/2013