ocba - Re: [ocba] ocba Digest, Vol 95, Issue 14

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: annallys Goodwin-Landher <annallys AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Thomas Grizzle <griz AT mindspring.com>, OCBA <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] ocba Digest, Vol 95, Issue 14
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 12:37:58 -0500

Just an addition to safety measures, light the smoker, set it where you can see which way the smoke drifts and position yourself upwind when placing the FA in the hive.  For anyone who may be chemically sensitive the use of a respirator may be useful.

Annallys
919 933-9109
annallys AT hotmail.com

Four years after the bees are gone, humanity is gone.

Albert Einstein