ocba - [ocba] meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] meeting
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 15:51:34 -0500

This Thursday, Valentine's Day, will be our next OCBA meeting at 7pm at the
Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Hillsborough, at 1710 Old NC 10 and
Lawrence Road. Due to the holiday there will be no dinner beforehand.
We will use this time for a moderated discussion about beekeeping terms,
especially those that have unclear meanings or differing meanings. I hope
that out of this we will create an atmosphere where everyone can share their
perspectives on beekeeping. I also hope to have time to get clear about many
of the scientific terms that we come across as we read more and more bee
research. Chocolate will be provided!
thanks
Geneva

  • [ocba] meeting, Geneva, 02/11/2013