ocba - [ocba] New online bee classes through Brushy

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: NaturalBeesinNC AT yahoogroups.com, Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Debbie Roos <Debbie.Roos AT chathamnc.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] New online bee classes through Brushy
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 11:57:20 -0500

Hey everyone,

I wanted to share a NEW online bee class offered by Brushy Mountain Bee Farm. Its a 4 part series. They are asking folks to register early to hold a space. Its FREE so it should appeal to the inner beekeeper in you! ;-)

http://www.brushymountainbeefarm.com/

Online Bee-Ginner's Class: Whether you are just starting out or have an interest in beekeeping, Brushy Mountain Bee Farm is hosting an Online Beginners Class . This consists of four live presentations, including a question and answer period. Each session will be about 1-1/2 to 2 hours. The class is free but advanced registration is required. The sessions will be March 5, 7, 12 and 14th starting at 6:00p.m. EST. Click the links below to register for our Bee-Ginner's Class:

https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/134437818
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/125816714
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/328129354
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/568021490

 Good luck and have fun!

Cheers,
Marty Hanks
Just Bee Apiary

  • [ocba] New online bee classes through Brushy, Marty Hanks, 02/08/2013