ocba - [ocba] Garden Stepping Stones for Bee Lovers

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Eric Schwenke <eric AT swanfire.net>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [ocba] Garden Stepping Stones for Bee Lovers
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 08:24:50 -0500

Swanfire Farm, my family business, has recently started making decorative stepping stones. We have currently have six designs, one of which is perfect for bee keepers. You can check them out here: http://swanfire.net/farmstore/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=23&products_id=175. If interested, we can talk about ways to get them to you. Please note that it takes time to make these, and if there is significant interest there may be a bit of a wait.

Eric Schwenke
Co-owner Swanfire Farm

  • [ocba] Garden Stepping Stones for Bee Lovers, Eric Schwenke, 02/03/2013