ocba - [ocba] Fwd: Want to conduct a workshop at the Summer Meeting?

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: Want to conduct a workshop at the Summer Meeting?
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 17:21:42 -0500

Todd Warner asked us to forward this request for presentations at the summer meeting.  I presented two years ago on honey plants and had a wonderful time.  It was great to share knowledge with the wider community and also to hear about beekeeping from around the state.  I learned an immense amount.
thanks
Geneva

Begin forwarded message: