ocba - [ocba] January 2013

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] January 2013
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 09:09:21 -0500

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. We are looking forward to a great year in beekeeping. Our 2013 Bee School is full and set to start on January 8th. If you have volunteered to help set up, we look forward to seeing you then. If not we hope to see you on Thursday January 11th for our first beekeeping meeting of the year. REMEMBER we are no longer meeting at the Ag buildings but instead at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Hillsborough. Here is the link to the map: http://uuchnc.org/directions.html. Our meeting is at 7pm and will last until 9pm. Snacks will be served. Our speaker this month is our own master beekeeper, Randall Austin, who many of you know from his excellent answers on the list serve. He will speaking on "Your Bees Stink: Pheromones in the Bee Hive. We usually meet at Hillsborough Barbecue at 5:30 for a casual dinner before hand. Join us if you can.
thanks
Geneva

Geneva Green
919 475 7668
7211 Wilkerson Road
Cedar Grove, NC 27231
gggreen AT mindspring.com

  • [ocba] January 2013, Geneva, 01/02/2013