ocba - [ocba] Introductory Class

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Introductory Class
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 19:26:22 -0400

Hi
I just wanted to remind everyone that OCBA is offering and introduction to Beekeeping Class the first Saturday in November at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Hillsborough in the morning. Registration is up on our website at theocba.org. the cost will be $15. Please pass this along to any interested new beekeepers.
Thanks so much
Geneva

Geneva Green
919 475 7668
7211 Wilkerson Road
Cedar Grove, NC 27231
gggreen AT mindspring.com

  • [ocba] Introductory Class, Geneva, 09/28/2012