ocba - [ocba] Free queen...

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Blair Christian <blair.christian AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org, durham-county-beekeepers AT googlegroups.com
  • Subject: [ocba] Free queen...
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 15:25:04 -0400

I had a little swarm show up yesterday. There are hardly any bees and
its too late in the year for me to mess with her.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/i9gepDr6E9Gsa6V8yOi4qdMTjNZETYmyPJy0liipFm0?feat=directlink

She's in a cage ready to go- bring a cage to swap out if you could.

No idea how long she'll hang in there. There are probably 1/4 cup of
bees around here, look like they're feeding her some?

Best,
Blair

  • [ocba] Free queen..., Blair Christian, 09/08/2012