ocba - Re: [ocba] Fall Preparations

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: annallys Goodwin-Landher <annallys AT hotmail.com>
  • To: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>, OCBA <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] Fall Preparations
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 18:38:20 -0400

May I suggest that formic acid works best in the cooler range of the temperature scale listed in the instructions.  Also the formic acid we use is too strong and needs to be a more dilute product for this climate, 65% rather than 80%.

Annallys Goodwin-Landher
PO Box 2744
Chapel Hill, NC 27515
919 933-9109
annallys AT hotmail.com

Four years after the bees are gone, humanity is gone.

Albert Einstein