ocba - [ocba] link to bee story tomorrow

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • To: Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>, NaturalBeesinNC AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [ocba] link to bee story tomorrow
  • Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 22:46:01 -0400

Hey Everyone,

Just got back from the NCSBA meeting...my first and it was a blast. lots of great info!!

I had a FB friend ask about an upcoming story on bees...i found the link to the story that is coming out tomorrow...not sure what its about but maybe worth lisening to.

here ya go!
http://www.kqed.org/radio/programs/index.jsp?pgmid=RD49

Cheers,
Marty Hanks
Just Bee, Apiaries

  • [ocba] link to bee story tomorrow, Marty Hanks, 07/14/2012