ocba - [ocba] Fwd: NCSBA Summer Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Fwd: NCSBA Summer Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 13:58:45 -0400

Hi
I just wanted to tack on the reminder that we will not have a monthly meeting this Thursday because many of us will be at NCSBA.  Hope to see you there.  We will be having a field day inspection / potluck, instead, on August 4th from 4-7pm at the home of Fred and Toni Fesel.
Please RSVP with Fred, fredfesel AT gmail.com
for directions and with what side-dish you wish to bring.  This will give us a head-count  so we will know how much barbeque to purchase.
thanks
Geneva

Begin forwarded message: