ocba - Re: [ocba] [Durham County Beekeepers] Mutant Bee

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: JimJudy9 AT aol.com
  • To: ngayle.young AT frontier.com, durham-county-beekeepers AT googlegroups.com
  • Cc: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] [Durham County Beekeepers] Mutant Bee
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 11:11:36 -0400 (EDT)

Hi - Chatham County Honey bee (bee cage) and Pollinator Garden Tour was canceled because of the forecast for extreme temperatures.  Although free, interested people needed to register - information not in The Independent - and would have been told about the cancellation.

Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Judy Pick
Chatham County Beekeepers