ocba - [ocba] June Meeting

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Geneva <gggreen AT mindspring.com>
  • To: NC Beekeepers Orange County <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] June Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 13:07:00 -0400

Hi Everyone!
This is just a reminder that our next meeting is this coming Thursday, the
14th at 7pm at the Ag extension Office. Buddy Marterre, the writer of the CNG
requirements for honey bees will be speaking to us about his experience with
natural methods of beekeeping and hopefully helping us define some of those
terms like CNG, natural and organic. He is an excellent speaker who I have
heard on numerous occasions at State Meetings. He also plans to come and
join us for dinner beforehand at Hillsborough Barbecue at 5:30. Please come
early if you have special questions for Buddy. He will also bring the CNG
Requirement handbook, so bring a little cash for your own copy.
Thanks
Geneva

  • [ocba] June Meeting, Geneva, 06/11/2012