ocba - [ocba] Downed Bee Tree in Durham

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: "durham-county-beekeepers AT googlegroups.com" <durham-county-beekeepers AT googlegroups.com>, Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Downed Bee Tree in Durham
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 13:32:38 -0400

I received a call this morning from David and Carolyn White ( 919-484-7885 ) in South Durham. The had a dead tree taken down and it has a bee colony in it. They saved the section with the bees in case anyone wants the colony. If anyone is interested, please  get in touch with them. Also, please let me know so that I can mark this as "handled".

Thanks,

Todd

  • [ocba] Downed Bee Tree in Durham, Todd Walker, 06/06/2012