ocba - [ocba] Queens available...

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Blair Christian <blair.christian AT gmail.com>
  • To: ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org, durham-county-beekeepers AT googlegroups.com
  • Subject: [ocba] Queens available...
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 13:28:26 -0400

I'm combining some small swarms and will have 1-3 queens leftover this
week/next weekend. $15 each. Local. I had hives/drones from 8
different locations at the time the queens were made (swarms/nucs from
Person, Orange, Durham, Wake and Granville counties, as well as one GA
package). So they're probably not hygenic, but they're most
definitely local. All of the hives/nucs were queenright (laying
queens) last time I was in there on 5/4. Email if you're interested
or want to check them out.