ocba - [ocba] Nucs for sale

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "Daw, Larry (Environment Health & Safety)" <JLDAW AT ehs.unc.edu>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Nucs for sale
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 15:18:31 -0400

Hello,

I’m a Chatham County beekeeper that also has some bees here in Orange. I
have a few nucs for sale.

The bees are Italians and the nucs are splits from the hives I like most.
Queens are locally raised. I’ve made an effort to keep decent genetic
diversity in my yards and there are plenty of drones around. The queens
should be well mated. I don’t use any pesticides in my hives.

Price is $110 for five frames with no frame replacement. Generally I’d like
you to come and inspect the nuc to make sure it is to your satisfaction. If
you don’t like what you see, there is no obligation.

Please email me off the listserv iif you are interested and we can make
arrangement for an inspection.

Larry Daw, L.G.
Geophysicist/Licensed Geologist
Department of Environment, Health & Safety
1120 Estes Drive Extension
Campus Box 1650
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-1650
(919) 962-6666
(919) 883-7019 Mobile
(919) 962-0227 Fax
JLDAW AT ehs.unc.edu
http://ehs.unc.edu/

  • [ocba] Nucs for sale, Daw, Larry (Environment Health & Safety), 05/19/2012