ocba - [ocba] Bee-L

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • To: "ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org" <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Bee-L
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 14:07:08 -0400 (EDT)

For those interested in the neonic debate, I would recommend the Bee-L list serve. Bee-L is the oldest bee discussion group out there, originally set up to promote international communication between university and government researchers.  It is a moderated list that has informed and shaped my opinions about neonics, commercial beekeepers, and other topics.  Much information goes out on the list...Some of it interests me, some of it doesn't, but it is almost always good information.

I encourage folks interested in the neonic debate to at least browse the archive if not subscribe.  There has been much (and I mean MUCH) discussion of the Harvard study today.

Cheers,

Lewis

  • [ocba] Bee-L, Lewis Cauble, 04/06/2012