ocba - Re: [ocba] swarm 100ft in air up for grabs

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Jeff Bollinger <jeff.bollinger AT gmail.com>
  • To: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>
  • Cc: NaturalBeesinNC AT yahoogroups.com, Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] swarm 100ft in air up for grabs
  • Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 11:48:42 -0400

Well I'm out of gear (and so is Busy Bee) so even if I did catch this
one, I'd have nowhere to keep them. I keep hoping maybe they'll take to
a nearby hollow tree, but I'm a dreamer... However if someone else
wants to set the bait, you are welcome too. Its a nice sized swarm and
I probably helped raise them through the winter so I'd like to see them
go to a good home ;)