ocba - [ocba] Honey sales at Chapel Hill Garden Tour on Saturday, April14

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Honey sales at Chapel Hill Garden Tour on Saturday, April14
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2012 18:43:52 -0400

From the Garden Club:

If anyone has honey, local, they are welcome to bring it to the garden tour in two weeks. We ask that they be present during the sales since I do not know of the coverage throughout the day and do not want to leave the merchandise unattended. Please forward their attachment also.

The beekeepers are certainly welcome to sell honey from your garden space, but as with all the other vendors, we are asking that they donate 10% of their sales to the Garden Tour.

  • [ocba] Honey sales at Chapel Hill Garden Tour on Saturday, April14, Todd Walker, 04/04/2012