ocba - Re: [ocba] A Modest Proposal

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: "birdcr AT concentric.net" <birdcr AT concentric.net>
  • To: Marty Hanks <marty AT justbeenc.com>, Lewis Cauble <lewis AT hivebody.com>
  • Cc: Orange County Bees <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ocba] A Modest Proposal
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 19:40:04 -0600 (CST)

Folks,

I'm in to help out in northern Orange County, I know a farm not a
half mile from us that has already said we could put bees there,
the bees could be feeding on kiwis. But to be honest Catherine's
site sound more centrally located for others on the northern edge
of the county.

Cheers,
Randy Emmitt
www.rlephoto.blogspot.com