ocba - [ocba] Membership Status

ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Orange County, NC Beekeepers

  • From: Dick Merritt <dickmerritt AT mindspring.com>
  • To: OCBA <ocba AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [ocba] Membership Status
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 01:13:53 -0500

We are doing well on membership this year. Our total OCBA 2012 membership is 130. Of those, 51 are also members of NCSBA. This is by far the largest membership OCBA has enjoyed.

If you have not renewed your annual membership, you may download and complete the OCBA Membership Application. You may mail it to the address on the application or simply bring it with you to our next meeting. You may also join online and pay your dues online via PayPal at http://theocba.org/about/join-or-renew-membership/  You can join both county and state associations or just the county. If you wonder "why join NCSBA" please go to their web site at http://www.ncbeekeepers.org/member.htm

Dick Merritt
Treasurer

  • [ocba] Membership Status, Dick Merritt, 01/19/2012